The Indian Guy
Delivering fresh, tasty, home-cooked Indian Street Food to your doorstep.
Our dishes are true to what you’d find being cooked on the streets of India and in the homes of Indian people worldwide, with a few familiar classics thrown in, such as samosas. What makes us different is that we are not a curry house, as they traditionally serve up Bangladeshi cuisine. (We love curry houses too, but this is what makes us unique!) All the recipes have been passed down from our founder’s mum, Kirti: so they are truly unique and family owned! 🙂
WE ARE CURRENTLY DELIVERING ON FRIDAY’S ONLY – YOU MUST PRE-ORDER!
The food will arrive chilled, with easy-to-follow heating instructions. All you need is an oven to heat up your food at a time that suits you!
THE FOOD –
- All of our food is plant-based. Due to the climate in India, this is how the best Indian street food dishes were born, free of meat & dairy 🌱
- All orders include onion, coriander & lime garnish, green chutney & sweet mango chutney (option to order extra).
- Everything is mild – medium spice level, with an option to add a side pot of chopped chillies for you spice lovers! 🌶
THE KITCHEN –
- We follow strict hygiene guidelines and are registered with our local food authority. All food is prepped in a professional kitchen by our fully qualified chef, Jay Halford. Additional safety measures are also in place due to Covid-19
- The Indian Guy has a hygiene rating of 5-star
- Unless stated otherwise, everything is GLUTEN FREE and doesn’t contain any of the 14 listed allergens (i.e. nuts, mustard seeds, soy). However, these products are present in our kitchen and as much as we try to avoid it, we cannot guarantee cross contamination
***WE ARE GIVING 15% OFF TO ALL NHS STAFF!***
Please email email@example.com with a photo of your ID and we will respond with the discount code 🙂